4 steps for a glowing skin
- Fresh illuminator
- Summer blush- tanned brown
- Luminous duo eye shadow
- Jumbo twist watergloss spf.
Even more colors for an amazing summer
Greek handmade soaps made with essential oils
Greeks know the significance of oil in their life, that is why they also in a therapeutic way. use it The feeling of a clear face, body and hair…is something that you can’t negotiate. You only want the best when it comes to your beauty, that is why, you choose for your moistuirizing handmade and chemical-free products, which are all natural. “theOliveSense” creates soap bars prepared from extra virgin oil and other valuable vegetable oils such as coconut oil, almond oil, calendula oil, jojoba oil, shea butter and cocoa butter, as well as herbs of Greek nature such as chamomile and lavender. They also use goat’s milk and honey (like Cleopatra did) and argan oil with silk.
This greek brand knows how to respect the skin, by protecting it with a tender and 100% natural way. All tbe products are perfect for everyday use, even for the most sensitive skin. Castile soap cleans gently but thoroughly with no irritating or drying, leaving your skin rejuvenated! It is ideal for the whole body (shampoo, bath, deep cleansing) .
Tip4men It may be used instead of shaving foam.
Tip4babies It is ideal for the delicate skin of babies and young children because it contains no chemical agent.
Join their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/theOliveSense/?fref=ts
Order online http://www.theolivesense.com/
Pump up your look with vaseline
Have you ever thought that vaseline could be a such a multitasking tool, which can be your answer in a lot of things that worry you from time to time. We found 10 awesome and crazy uses for vaseline. Let the countdown begin.
10. Prep your skin before putting o. Your fragrance,vaseline makes the scent last longer.
9. If you want to make tour hair smouther then use Vaseline to tame frizz and seal dry split ends, and even to keep unruly eyebrows in place.
8. This one is a top one. Vaseline helps you remove make up stains from your clothes,as well as pillows and blankets (story of my life).
7.Apply Vaseline to your cuticles before polishing your nails to keep color off of the skin around your nails. You’ll get a perfect manicure—minus the clean-up.
6. This one is a secret that we all share. Turn any of your favorite loose pigments into cream eye shadow or blush by mixing them with Vaseline. You can also make a tinted lip balm this way.
5. This one is for the “natural lookers”.
Trade in your mascara for Vaseline. Smooth it over your lashes for a fuller set of dark, glossy eyelashes. Bonus tip: Vaseline also makes a great lash conditioner.
4. I have to admit that this is something that i wanted to do, but thought it was wrong. I am talking about polishing shoes. Buff a little Vaseline onto boots, shoes, bags, and any other leather goods that need polishing.
3. Good one for our expenses. Makeup remover can be expensive and tough on your eyes. Vaseline is an inexpensive option that easily and gently removes eyeliner, mascara, shadow, and even any eyelash glue that your falsies leave behind.
2. Make a scrub for your lips. Add a bit of sugar to your Vaseline to make your own lip scrub. Or mix it with sea salt, and use the mixture in the shower as a body scrub with moisturizing benefits.
1. Finally every woman’s need…tanning. Use a small amount of Vaseline on dry spots before applying self-tanner. It will act as a barrier, preventing streaks and stains in areas it would otherwise cling to. Apply it around the hairline before applying at-home color to prevent hair dye stains too.
After all thus fairly Jennifer Aniston shared her secret about vaseline, which is her favorite beauty product.
James Kaliardos is a talented make up artist who combines art with fashion. For one more time he surprises us with a rather edgy look, which could be a glimpse to the future. Maybe one day, this look will be ordinary. Besides the earrings on the eyebrows, the look is natural, without extreme make up choices. Don’t forget the upside down french manicure, which is a statement and we praise it!
More info about James
At 18, James decided to nurture his fascination for art by enrolling at the Parson School of New York. He studied history of art, design, photography, theatre and cinema, through which he met the photographer Steven Meisel and showed him his portfolio. Steven was particularly impressed by James’ make-up ability and helped him to develop his talent.Encouraged and determined, James took himself to Paris to continue his studies and launch his career as a make-up artist.
Warm it up
“Blanket” and poncho (all time classic) style is happening now…and you have to be a part of it! At first we have to highlight that it is warm and at the same time it puts you on the center of attention. Hairy fabrics, interesting shapes and imaginative patterns come along with this fashion trend
Get the look: Pair a statement poncho with skinny jeans, a cross-body bag, and flats for a thoroughly cool (and easy) ensemble.
Bath and body works…
Summer never ends here on our tropical island. So celebrate the warm weather with Bath & Body Works’ line-up of products inspired by life’s sunniest moments. Think scents that stir memories of sipping a cool piña colada on the beach; sweet summery kisses and watching the sun go down by the pool. In other words, you don’t need a vacay when you could spritz, splash and spread on a resort getaway!
Wear it backwards
Fashion and style needs to be played by you. The meaning to the previous sentence is that you have to adjust your taste with the trends, adding a sense if your personality. For instance if you want to wear an apocalyptic backless shirt or dress then if you want to make the look memorable wear your necklace backwards.
Creative French manicure
Show me your hands…so i can see into your soul! It is common that women love to play with their nails and always try to make the difference looking for the next trend. The next best thing is a combination of the all time classic “french manicure” and an interesting angle, which is intensively creative.