Bring it on mother nature…we are ready with our coats
1. The boyfriend blazer! We love the length in the blazer, because it gives style to every look you decide to have. You can wear it with leather skirt and loafers, with a wide leg pants, for more sophisticated moments, or with your favorite pair of jeans.
2. Breezy oversized cardigand. It’s happening since last year and it is certain that you all have a grey one. This year…you will find soft fabrics and colors, such as mustard and blue.
3. The rainy coats. Apart from that they are practical, they are indeed so stylish! From the Burber-ish all time classic piece (must have) to the rising vinyl!
4. The puffer jacket! It gives you a grungy attitude, a school girl style and it’s just amazing that you can be warm even when you are out of your bed.
5. The wool-er the better. Be prepared for the chilly weather, with a statement wool coat!
6. Chilly pea coat! It’s a standard type coat, that has followers in both of the genders. The fashion icon Olivia Palermo is styling it perfectly.
An interesting collaboration
News alert! Designer and fashion mogul, Victoria Beckham has teamed up with Burberry’s long-standing creative chief, Christopher Bailey to be the first two patrons of Graduate Fashion Week.
2 know Victoria’s second son, Romeo Beckam is typically the Beckham family member to collaborate with Bailey!
Film, music and fashion…co-created a dreamy campaign!
Burberry has recreated the opening scene of Billy Elliot for its Christmas advertising campaign. Starring an eye-popping celebrity cast – including Elton John, who wrote the music for the Billy Elliotstage show; and Julie Walters, who starred in the film adaptation – the Burberry homage marks the famous musical’s 15th anniversary, to the soundtrack of Cosmic Dancer by T Rex.
A red carpet.. must have
There’s always an abundance of trendy clothes to lust over, but occasionally, a select item will make its way onto virtually all our favorite tastemakers and cement its status as the season’s It-piece. This fall, it’s undoubtedly Burberry Prorsum’s enviable printed ponchos, which have been spotted on celebrities, models, and fashion insiders. Sarah did it…would you?