Simplicity is always an option if you want to play safe, but many times you think out of the box and create unique combinations…it’s time for color blocking..ready?
You may have heard this word as the it word of Eleven and Stranger Things on Season 3. Now we are using the word in order to create you the eager to copy one of the following beach looks. Take some notes, cause if you want to make a statement you need to pack hat, scarf, kimono, water resistant bracelets, t-shirt, sheer or fishnet skirt, friuts and your instax mini camera!
All the fashion girls need the following items
1.The sombrero hat
2. The bandana trend
3.The cat eye sunglasses
4.The straw bag
6.The swimwear for this summer
Tie it or not? It is hot!
Knot details are back and we just love them. From subtle twists to statement bows, the simple addition brings even the simplest piece up to date, making this the fashion girl trend that everyone can wear.
And something to inspire you if you are about to get married
A new H&M experience
The H&M design team who plunged into the archives at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs at the Louvre to draw inspiration for its S/S 16 Conscious Exclusive Collection. Wearable art in organic satin clothing that you can find online and in over 180 stores worldwide.
As H&M quotes in it’s website “For this year’s Conscious Exclusive collection we present new more sustainable materials, like Denimite, made of recycled denim, and material used in embellishments such as recycled glass and rhinestones”.
Nice, easy and stylish
- Dress over pants
2. Culottes everywear
3. Flared crop pants
4. Skinny scarf
5. Box shaped handbags
7. Bell-sleeve blouse
The best and most inspirational looks for the season
Cover up trends…from long blazer to vintage coats
Cozy sweater love
Capes, coats and tops to die for
“It” looks for this winter! Statement bags and pieces that seriously upgrade your look!
Layer your accessorize like a pro and follow the Fall trends
Say yes to
A long silky trench
How to wear pieces you already own
Check the following looks and get inspired.
1. Try belting your top half over and half under for a street style–inspired look that’s still approachable.
2. Breathe new life into your button-down shirt by wrapping and tucking it instead of buttoning.
3. Fully zip your ladylike jacket (or cardigan) and wear it as a top.
4. Layer your old “tube top” over a button-down shirt (or T-shirt), and tuck it into your pants.
5. Make your shoulder bag stand out by wearing it as a cross-body.
6. Ditch the slip and wear a sheer skirt with a long button-down shirt instead.
7. Wear your V-neck top or tunic off the shoulder.
8. Get more mileage out of your old silk scarf by using it as a belt.
9. Rather than holding your bag the traditional way, loop one strap through the other to give it a fresh look.
10. Let your cuffs be the stars by leaving them dramatically unbuttoned and coming out from your jacket sleeves.
11. Take your work shirt into night-out territory by letting a peek of your prettiest bra show.