Stripes and hoops
Stripes and hoops
Mini handbags…tiny, chic and stylish
Coach, Prada, Chloe, Celine and many more designer bags, chose to minimize their size, by creating a new trend, the mini bag trend, that comes in every bag style, bucket, shoulder, envelope, clutch. Check some of the outfits that can be styled with the petite bags.
Modern, structural and sparkly bags
Clutches, shoulder bags, mini bags, patterned bags…everything you can imagine..in a sparkly way, is coming true through the Bao Bao Issey Miyake collection. The brand was introduced on 2000 and delivers a collection of bags and pouches based on ‘shapes made by chance’. Heavily focused on the brand’s USP of structural, engineered clothing, the label continues to produce collections of modern, wearable accessories.
Check more and make your order on http://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/womens/designers/bao-bao-issey-miyake?sort=priceSort-desc&noOfRecordsPerPage=60&q=#&qxjkl=tsid:30065|cgn:RoSuFAHt3yk&c3ch=LinkShare&c3nid=RoSuFAHt3yk&utm_source=RAN_UK&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=RoSuFAHt3yk
Check the official site http://www.isseymiyake.com/en/brands/bao_bao.html
Things you don’t know about Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton Malletier began his career as a trunk maker at age 16.
In 1914, the largest luggage store in the world was opened by the brand on Champs-Élysées in Paris.
The famous monogram inspired artist Salvatore Dali to create the “Dalígram.”
More recently, the brand has teamed up with artists like Takashi Murakami and Stephen Sprouse.
How to wear pieces you already own
Check the following looks and get inspired.
1. Try belting your top half over and half under for a street style–inspired look that’s still approachable.
2. Breathe new life into your button-down shirt by wrapping and tucking it instead of buttoning.
3. Fully zip your ladylike jacket (or cardigan) and wear it as a top.
4. Layer your old “tube top” over a button-down shirt (or T-shirt), and tuck it into your pants.
5. Make your shoulder bag stand out by wearing it as a cross-body.
6. Ditch the slip and wear a sheer skirt with a long button-down shirt instead.
7. Wear your V-neck top or tunic off the shoulder.
8. Get more mileage out of your old silk scarf by using it as a belt.
9. Rather than holding your bag the traditional way, loop one strap through the other to give it a fresh look.
10. Let your cuffs be the stars by leaving them dramatically unbuttoned and coming out from your jacket sleeves.
11. Take your work shirt into night-out territory by letting a peek of your prettiest bra show.
The handmade passion that makes our outfits unique
It is a great thing when you realize that you have a talent in creating things that our so beautiful and so unique. Eirini Papadopoulou is a new designer who already made a statement in the fashion industry by combining creativity, capacity and classiness in a charming way. The “One & Only” handmade bags, are standing out for their knitted texture, which includes a vintage touch but with an extra modern way, since the bags have interesting details and chains that make the difference. They are your answer from day to night, for formal and casual outfits and for business or dating looks. Shoulder bags, crossbody bags, clutches, handbags and more..are waiting for you in fusion and classic colors.
Where to find them?
1)Braccialetti Concepts, Kiriazi & Alonion 2, Kifisia
2)Salacha gifts & more, Patriarhou Ioakeim 30-32, Kolonaki
3) Domus. Mitropoleos 115, Thessaloniki
4)Spetza Shop, Ntapia Spetses
5)Final Touch Geneva, GENEVA
6) Inamullumani, JORDAN
7)LIEBHERR 8 C. Store, MUNICH
Stay tuned…in a few days you will also find them In Mykonos, Santorini and Paros
Join the facebook page for more info https://www.facebook.com/one.only.handmade