Bring it on mother nature…we are ready with our coats
1. The boyfriend blazer! We love the length in the blazer, because it gives style to every look you decide to have. You can wear it with leather skirt and loafers, with a wide leg pants, for more sophisticated moments, or with your favorite pair of jeans.
2. Breezy oversized cardigand. It’s happening since last year and it is certain that you all have a grey one. This year…you will find soft fabrics and colors, such as mustard and blue.
3. The rainy coats. Apart from that they are practical, they are indeed so stylish! From the Burber-ish all time classic piece (must have) to the rising vinyl!
4. The puffer jacket! It gives you a grungy attitude, a school girl style and it’s just amazing that you can be warm even when you are out of your bed.
5. The wool-er the better. Be prepared for the chilly weather, with a statement wool coat!
6. Chilly pea coat! It’s a standard type coat, that has followers in both of the genders. The fashion icon Olivia Palermo is styling it perfectly.