Fashion’s love affair with trench coats – that practical, dependable, goes-with-everything outerwear option – shows no signs of abating. This season it comes in fresh colour, in snappy ’70s cuts with cheeky corsages and in glossy finishes.
The leather blazer/ jacket
The all time classic trench coat/ cabardine is our chic choice
Put a belt on it…the belted jacket in every pattern and color
The faux fur shearling jacket is still here
Embrace the animal in you…snake, tiger, zebra!
Bring it on mother nature…we are ready with our coats
1. The boyfriend blazer! We love the length in the blazer, because it gives style to every look you decide to have. You can wear it with leather skirt and loafers, with a wide leg pants, for more sophisticated moments, or with your favorite pair of jeans.
2. Breezy oversized cardigand. It’s happening since last year and it is certain that you all have a grey one. This year…you will find soft fabrics and colors, such as mustard and blue.
3. The rainy coats. Apart from that they are practical, they are indeed so stylish! From the Burber-ish all time classic piece (must have) to the rising vinyl!
4. The puffer jacket! It gives you a grungy attitude, a school girl style and it’s just amazing that you can be warm even when you are out of your bed.
5. The wool-er the better. Be prepared for the chilly weather, with a statement wool coat!
6. Chilly pea coat! It’s a standard type coat, that has followers in both of the genders. The fashion icon Olivia Palermo is styling it perfectly.
The 5 looks every it girl should do
- Bomber jackets
2. Monochrome style
3. Oversized sweaters with midi skirts
4. White sneakers
5. Trench coat
Ten things that you need in your car
A fashion girl needs to be prepared for every occasion. From the chloe ribbon to add romance in your hairstyling, to a pair of flats and sneakers to rest your feet. A mini steamer to avoid wrinkles in your dress and a picnic blanket to have fun with your loved one.
The leather pants and the olive trench coat
New entry (comeback)..match your shoes with your bag, choose accessories in the same color palette.
If you match the blue with black, it might seem strange, but for this season it is something that is happening!
Fall moments you will want to copy
The hot list- what you need to own
1. A pair of loafers.
2. Suede accesories, from a long suede vest to a fringed suede bag, or a pair of high thigh boots.
3. Something leather, jacket, leggings and skirt.
4. Denim t-shirt and a distressed pair of jeans.
5. An olive colored oversized sweater and a khaki robe if it is possible.
6. Finally the color that makes everything look more expensive, something in camel, from a culotte to our fav piece for the fall, a trench coat.
Our fashion-lust pieces
Luggage and sunglasses
Our favorite perfume